Instructions and Help
Resort Payment Detail Report
- Reconcile the resort's account statement summary using the details in this report.
- The report remuneration details includes:
- Transaction date, the number of nights being remunerated, the total amount of the remuneration, and the date payment was made.
- If the resort uses Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), the Payment Type will display as ACH and the transaction number is listed in the Reference Number column.
- If a check has been mailed, the Payment Type will display as CHK and the number of the issued check is listed in the Reference Number column.
- This report is sorted first on the Departure / Transaction Date column, then on the Rez # column, and finally on the Trans ID Column.
- This will "group" remuneration information for a specific reservation in the event there is more than one transaction for that reservation (EX: Increasing or decreasing the number of nights from the original reservation resulting in a change in the amount remunerated).