Instructions and Help
Set Up Employees
- Click Add to enter a new employee.
- Enter the User Name the employee wishes to use.
- Enter the First Name and Last Name for the employee.
- Enter the personal E-mail address of the user so that a "forgotten" password can be e-mailed back to the user.
- Select the desired Security Level for the employee from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Password and then Confirm Password the user selects.
- Save - Click to save the employee record.
- Cancel - Click if you do not wish to save changes made to the employee record.
- Repeat this process for each employee who will have access to Tripsetter.
- If duplicate user names are entered, Tripsetter displays an error message: Duplicate user names are not allowed. Please choose a different user name.
- To Edit Employee information, highlight the employee's name from the dropdown menu.
- Click Setup Employee.
- Make corrections to the First Name or Last Name if needed.
- Click on the dropdown menu in Security Level if the edit involves changing the security level of the employee.
- The User Name cannot be edited, but it can be deleted using Delete in the Options column.
- If changing a Password, enter the new password and then re-enter it in the Confirm Password field.
- Click Save to save the changes / edits.
- Click Cancel to leave the employee record unchanged.
- Click Delete if employee will no longer be given access to Tripsetter or the User Name needs to be changed for an employee.
- Once the employees have been set up, users will have to enter the User Name and Password to access the reports or functionality within their security level in order to prevent unauthorized users from accessing information.